The resort of Bad Peterstal-Griesbach in the Black Forest
Along the creek Rench, the small spa and hiking village of Bad Peterstal-Griesbach nestles in the upper Renchtal valley in the Baden Black Forest. At an altitude from 400 to 1000 meters you breathe the best Black Forest air and enjoy the wooded surroundings while doing hiking and winter sports. The double town, consisting of Bad Peterstal and Bad Griesbach, is known for its three premium hiking trails. The economy is supported by mineral water sources, tourism and pallet production. The Bundesstraße 28 crosses the two districts on their way from Freudenstadt to Strasbourg.
But it’s getting better
Especially on foot you can discover an enchanting and impressive nature around the valley of the Rench: sometimes there are impressive rock formations from the typical bunter and sometimes there are small waterfalls. The wild Rench rises from the top of the valley. You can also visit the Glaswaldsee at an altitude of 840 metres. Guests can also enjoy the All Saints’ Waterfalls nearby.
Worth of daily destinations are: Strasbourg, Baden-Baden, Europa-Park in Rust, Wolf-Bärenpark in Bad Rippoldsau, Panoramabad in Freudenstadt, Riesenrutschbahn Poppeltal, Vogtsbauernhöfe Gutach and much more.
Excursions and sights can be found here.
Facilities of the Vintage Hotel Hoferer in the Black Forest
In total there are 14 rooms. These are:
- a twin room
- two single rooms
- nine double rooms
- a triple room and
- a quadruple room
The hotelier will be happy to provide you with an extra bed or a baby cot in your room if required. An apartment on the third floor completes our accommodation options.
Our hotel is a child- and family-friendly hotel, a children’s play area is available. Pets are also welcome.
All rooms and the apartment have direct balcony access. On two sun terraces you can enjoy the surroundings with the high Black Forest fir trees and the good air.
The best part comes to the end: Some features in short form
- The hotel rooms are between 10 and 30 square meters in size
- Floor 1: In all rooms the complete balcony is covered
- Floor 2: In the rooms on the creek side, the balcony is covered
- On each floor you will find a seating area and a table for reading
- Your room key will be used to access the hotel entrance door at any time
- Parking and parking facilities are located opposite the hotel
- The Vintage Hotel Hoferer is a non-smoking hotel, smoking is only possible on the balconies or on the two terraces
- Wifi is available throughout the hotel and our VDL or fibre-optic internet is ideal for business and business travellers
- Please check the Late Check-Out by 14:00 o´clock
- Pick-up from Bad Griesbach station is free of charge
- If you need help with your arrival, please contact us. For example, from the train station in Bad Griesbach and Offenburg station
- Please ask for further pick-up options such as main station Offenburg
- If you have any questions about directions, please contact us
Open from 12:00 – 20:00
Check-in from 15:00 – 19:00
Check-out from 07:00 – 11:00
On request, further arrival and departure times are possible by arrangement