Inquiry and/or booking
Please send us your booking request conveniently via the booking form below or call us directly. Then we can reserve your desired rooms and/or our holiday apartment, an apartment for rent, or your desired event or any other special arrangement for you. Then we can discuss your special requests (e.g. early or late breakfast, balcony, TV, cot, pet, additional equipment of an apartment….).
Phone: +49 7806 – 9105879
or +49 7806 – 9925033
Or simply send us an e-mail to: email@example.com
In the form below, please fill in at least your name, e-mail address and phone number to get in touch with us. Please let us know your request, e.g. whether you are interested in booking a room, holiday apartment, rental apartment or any kind of event with us.
Filling out the form is not automatically associated with a booking, it is only for contacting you and the hotel!
Here you will find us in the beautiful Black Forest:
Booking process – reservation
The contract between the guest and the hotel is concluded in accordance with Section 535 of the German Civil Code (BGB) in the following three ways:
- orally, also by telephone or
- by e-mail or
The hotel undertakes to provide the agreed hotel room or service to the guest. In return, the guest is obliged to pay the agreed price for the room or the agreed service.
At Vintage Hotel Hoferer, we distinguish between the following possible types of booking and reservation:
- 6 p.m. reservation: From 6 p.m. the reservation expires and the agreed room will be reassigned
- Guaranteed booking: The room must be kept free after 18:00
- Category reservation: Debited from the stock of a certain category – the actual room will not be allocated until check-in
- Room reservation: A specific room will be allocated
- Simply reserve your room or the desired service using our booking form
- Via a hotel portal such as Booking.com (tip: If you book directly with us at the hotel, it will be cheaper for you!)
The cancellation of the room or the agreed service may be done in writing or orally. Both are binding. The guest should have the cancellation confirmed in writing and write down the details in the event of an oral cancellation. The cancellation fees are based on the saved expenses of the hotel.